Forms, Information and Links
Please note: times may be subject to change due to the Covid-19 pandemic or for other reasons, e.g. during examination periods. In such cases, advance notice will be given.
|Registration/assembly||08.20 - 08.45 (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only)|
|Period 1||08.45 - 09.45|
|Break: yrs 7, 8 & 10||09.45 - 10.15|
|Period 2: yrs 9 & 11-13||09.45 - 10.45|
|Period 2: yrs 7, 8 & 10||10.15 - 11.15|
|Break: yrs 9 & 11-13||10.45 - 11.15|
|Period 3||11.15 - 12.15|
|Period 4/lunch: yrs 7, 8 & 10||12.15 - 13.15|
|Period 4/lunch yrs 9 & 11-13||13.15 - 14.15|
|Period 5||14.15 - 15.15|
|Period 6: yrs 11-13||15.15 - 16.15|
Personal data forms
- Please visit our Data Privacy page
Health forms (please download, complete, sign and return to Mrs Cobb; scanned files can be emailed to email@example.com).
- Healthcare Plan
- Parental Agreement for Norbury Manor to Administer Medicine
- Short Term Parental Agreement for Norbury Manor to Administer Medicine
Other forms (please download, complete, sign and return to reception; scanned files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Parental Consent Form (for school trips and other off-site activities)
- Change of student details form